Sunday, May 4, 2008

Ruin Synopsis

There are 18 Dwemer Ruins in Vvardenfell, one in Mournhold, and none in Solstheim. Therefore, any and all additions should NOT require Bloodmoon. When choosing a Ruin to work on, please list the following:

Ruin Name: (ex. Aleft, Arkngthand, etc.)
Your Name: (ex. Adam Faust)
Ruin Synopsis: (ex. Arkngthand will include a, b, c, etc.)
Additional Help Required: (Simply list if you need additional meshes, textures, scripts, sounds, etc.)
Email: (ex. johndoe@aol.com)

After submitting this information, I will send you a confirmation email at your listed address. This is your cue to get down to modding. Periodically, there may be a request for an 'update'. All this means is that you are to package your mod and host it on a free file sharing site (ex. Megaupload, Fileplanet, Sendspace, etc.) and I will download and take a look at it. I am also hard at work already - I have claimed and am working on Aleft at the moment.

If there are any questions (how to package a mod, uploading, etc.) just email me and I will be more than happy to help.

-A. Faust

No comments: